- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Posting Access:||All Members, Moderated|
|Community description:||Temp. Closed|
Welcome to KAT-TUN Love, the biggest KAT-TUN community on LiveJournal. A six-member Japanese boy band, it was originally formed by Domoto Koichi in 2001 for backdancing purposes. However, due to the group’s growing popularity, KAT-TUN started to appear on TV shows (e.g. Shounen Club, Music Station) as a single group. At the end-of-the-year Johnny’s Countdown concert for 2005, KAT-TUN was the sole group who performed but had not yet debuted.
Finally, after six long years, KAT-TUN debuted on March 22nd, 2006. Their debut single managed to sell over 1 million in sales, and eventually became the #1 single of the year. They went on to release one more successful single and co-host a highly popular annual charity TV program.
However, in October 2006, one of their members, Akanishi Jin, decided to take a temporary hiatus from the group in order to further pursue studies in English. During his break, he stayed in Los Angeles and only met with the group once or twice briefly throughout the six months. Despite Akanishi’s absence, the group continued to work under “KAT-TUN” and ultimately released both a single and an album.
On April 19th, 2007, Akanishi returned to the group, and since then, the six-member group has released three singles and has performed in a musical (Kamenashi and Tanaka only). A year after Akanishi's return, their second album was finally announced. Called KAT-TUN Ⅲ -QUEEN OF PIRATES- (following the album name pattern from their second album, cartoon KAT-TUN II You), it will be released on June 4th, 2008, a little over a month over after their seventh single and just before their 2008 summer concert begins.
1. No bashing of any KAT-TUN members! This includes polls such as "Who's the best singer?", "Who is the best looking?", etc.
2. No bashing of any community members. No posting anything that can be considered racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory (this includes comments). We have many people from different countries and/or cultures. Please respect that. Discrimination will lead to a ban from the community.
3. No excessive profanity. No porn (or anything remotely similar). No plagiarism. Do not repost fanworks (e.g. translations) without explicit permission.
4. No TROLLING! If any member is caught trolling, they will be banned immediately, and their name will be put on a list for other JE communities to watch out for.
5. Do not disable comments unless given permission from a mod. If you are caught with comments disabled, the post will be deleted automatically and you will be given a warning. Screening comments will only be allowed with permission by a moderator.
6. Regarding requests: Please see this post.
7. Regarding advertisements (e.g. LiveJournal communities, message boards, fansites etc.): Please see this post. Posts selling merchandise and other fan products go under a monthly cummulative post that is tagged under here.
8. Regarding LiveJournal cuts:
10. Regarding fanfics: Please see this post.
11. Regarding tracker URLs (e.g. money-making links):
13. Member warning:
15. If you say in your post "If this is inappropriate, mods, please delete" or anything remotely similar, we will delete it. And without warning or notification. Saying that just goes to show you have not read the rules.
Last Updated: December 10th, 2008
akanishi jin, j-pop, jin akanishi, jpop, junnosuke taguchi, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, kazuya kamenashi, koki tanaka, kouki tanaka, nakamaru yuichi, nakamaru yuuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, tanaka kouki, tatsuya ueda, ueda tatsuya, yuichi nakamaru, yuuichi nakamaru, 上田竜也, 中丸雄一, 亀梨和也, 田中聖, 田口淳之介, 赤西仁